Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
BELTRÀN MONTT- Master scuba diver trainer
Continents Work Experience as a Dive Instructor
Born and raised in Chile, I have always been in contact with nature. Since I live abroad I became a Diving Instructor to be able to transmit my passion and the wonders that the underwater world offers to others.
I have had the opportunity to work as a diving instructor in different parts of the world, whether in Oceania, Asia and Europe, which gives me the opportunity to explore different types of underwater life.
Minimum age: 12 years
Course prerequisites: (Junior) Open Water Diver or equivalent certification
Be healthy and be able to complete the following medical certificate.
What is included?
- PADI Drift Diver Certification
- PADI Qualified Instructor
- Diving insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete Equipment to Dive Safely
- Use of the dive center that includes, leisure area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Water and snacks