Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
CUEVA DE LAS MORENAS
The misterious Cuevas de la Morenas, located about 500m/1640ft off shore, is one of the most outstanding dive sites in Tenerife.
THE DIVE SPOT
The cave of Palm mar is one of the main dives in the south of Tenerife. Once deep down the dive is articulated between large rocky boulders and sand where it is easy to meet turtles and rays that reside here. At a depth of 30 mts is the entrance to the cave which is thought to extend for about 60 mts with different ramifications. During the dive it is recommended not to enter the cave but to stay close to its entrance, which is full of marine life. Outside the cave there is a cross, in memory of the four people who lost their lives during the exploration of the cave.
PREREQUISITES AND MINIMUM AGE
Minimum age: 15 years
Course prerequisites: PADI Adventure Diver (or equivalent certification)
Be healthy and be able to complete the following medical certificate.
What is included?
- PADI Deep Diver Certification
- PADI Qualified Instructor
- Diving insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete Equipment to Dive Safely
- Use of the dive center that includes, chilly area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Water and snacks