Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
THE DIVE SPOT
This boat (Kriegsfischkutter – KFK 469) was active during the Second World War in the 31st mine sweeping flotilla, group D. Subsequently, it was brought to Tenerife in 1973 and used for the observation of dolphins and whales and then sank it in October 2005, going to constitute an artificial reef. The wreck is 24.5 m long and 6.4 m high, and is lying on a sandy carpet. This dive site can be reached by boat.
PREREQUISITES AND MINIMUM AGE
Minimum age: 15 years
Course prerequisites: PADI Adventure Diver (or equivalent certification)
Be healthy and be able to complete the following medical certificate.
What is included?
- PADI Deep Diver Certification
- PADI Qualified Instructor
- Diving insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete Equipment to Dive Safely
- Use of the dive center that includes, chilly area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Water and snacks