Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
Thousands of years ago, volcanic lava cooled and solidified forming a multitude of columns that together create a landscape similar to a ruined city in the gorge of the sea, hence the name Atlantis. Volcanic formations make Atilantida dive spot special and provide ravines and reefs for different marine life.
Thousands of years ago, volcanic lava cooled and solidified forming a multitude of columns that together create Atlantida dive spot a landscape similar to a ruined city.
The Atlantida dive site can be reached by boat and is suitable for all diving levels.
The Atlantida dive site offers a huge variety of marine life and rocky ravines to be discovered.
PREREQUISITES AND MINIMUM AGE
Minimum age: 15 years
Course prerequisites: PADI Adventure Diver (or equivalent certification)
Be healthy and be able to complete the following medical certificate.
What is included?
- PADI Deep Diver Certification
- PADI Qualified Instructor
- Diving insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete Equipment to Dive Safely
- Use of the dive center that includes, chilly area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Water and snacks