Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
In 2006 the government of the Canary Islands together with a local diving club took the initiative to sink the tugboat ” El Peñón “, in order to create an artificial reef. After an active career of over 40 years in Tenerife, the sea remains useful while resting on the ocean floor. The tugboat before being sunk in this area, has been cleaned and prepared to be penetrated by divers, who can discover and photograph the engine room, bathrooms and control room.
For this dive you must have the PADI Advance Open Water course
PREREQUISITES AND MINIMUM AGE
Minimum age: 15 years
Course prerequisites: PADI Adventure Diver (or equivalent certification)
Be healthy and be able to complete the following medical certificate.
What is included?
- PADI Deep Diver Certification
- PADI Qualified Instructor
- Diving insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete Equipment to Dive Safely
- Use of the dive center that includes, chilly area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Water and snacks