Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
DRIFT DIVER padi course
Diving into a current is a bit like flying underwater. In the PADI® Drift Diver course, you’ll receive tips for drift diving from an experienced instructor and practice attitude control, navigation, the use of surface signaling devices, and companion communication. Once you have confirmed your PADI Rescue Diver course, you will be sent a link where you can access the PADI eLearning platform, where you can start the theoretical part of the course wherever you want and whenever you want!
PADI eLearning makes it easy to adapt a diving course to a busy life. Complete the self-study part of the course where and when it is most convenient for you.
PREREQUISITES AND MINIMUM AGE
Minimum age: 12 years
Course prerequisites: (Junior) Open Water Diver or equivalent certification
Be healthy and be able to complete the following medical certificate.
What is included?
- PADI Drift Diver Certification
- PADI Qualified Instructor
- Diving insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete Equipment to Dive Safely
- Use of the dive center that includes, leisure area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Water and snacks