Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE padi course
Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care training teaches you what to do in the time interval between when an emergency occurs that endangers the victim’s life and when emergency medical services arrive.
Learn how to perform CPR, provide pain-relieving first aid care, assess a variety of injuries and diseases, and how to practice bandages and splinters.
PREREQUISITES AND MINIMUM AGE
Minimum age: none
Course prerequisites: none, just the desire to help others
Be healthy and be able to complete the following medical certificate.
What is included?
- PADI Emergency First Response (FIRST AID)
- PADI Qualified Instructor
- Diving insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete Equipment to Dive Safely
- Use of the dive center that includes, leisure area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Water and snacks