Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
padi OPEN WATER COURSE
PREREQUISITES AND MINIMUM AGE
The PADI Open Water Diver represents the first level of diving certification. Our highly trained PADI Instructor will teach you how to immerse yourself in a relaxed learning environment. By the end of the course, you will have the skills and knowledge to immerse yourself in a site close to home or abroad, and become an ambassador for the underwater world. Once you have confirmed your first diving course, will be sent a link where you can download the PADI eLearning and start the theoretical course wherever you want and whenever you want.
Minimum age: 10 years
Prerequisites for the course: be able to swim and, be comfortable in the water, be healthy and be able to complete the following medical certificate.
During the Open Water Diver course, your dive instructor will ask you to:
- Float or stay afloat without aids for 10 minutes
- Swim 200 meters/yards without aids or 300 meters/yards with mask, fins, and snorkel
Certified divers, aged between 10 and 14, obtain the Junior Diver certification Junior Open Water Divers automatically become Open Water Divers at the age of 15. All replacement patents or eCards, purchased the day after the diver’s 15th birthday, will automatically show an Open Water Diver certification (not Jr. Open Water Diver).
What is included?
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification
- PADI Qualified Instructor
- Diving insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete dive equipment
- Use our dive center that includes, chill area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Cold or ambient Water and snacks