Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY PADI COURSE
An excellent trim control is what distinguishes skilled divers. You’ve already seen them underwater. They glide into the water effortlessly, use little air, and go up, down, or hover almost without thinking about it. They observe aquatic life more easily without disturbing their surroundings. You too can do all that. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a beginner diver and develops them to a higher level. Once you have confirmed your PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course, you will be sent a link where you can access the PADI eLearning platform, where you can start the theoretical part of the course wherever you want and whenever you want!
PREREQUISITES AND MINIMUM AGE
Minimum age: At least 10 years
Prerequisites: PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification of initial level). Be healthy and be able to complete the following medical certificate.
What is included?
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Certification
- PADI Qualified Instructor
- Diving insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete Equipment to Dive Safely
- Use of the dive center that includes, leisure area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Water and snacks