Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
SNORKELING WITH MARINE BIOLOGIST EXPLANATION
FROM THE BEACH
The activity of snorkeling is an aquatic activity that takes place in the surface of the water and involve the use of mask, breathing tube, fins and wetsuit. The activity can be carried out from the beach or from the boat and will be guided by a marine biologist who will explain the beauties of the ocean. We also offer the experience of Snorkeling by night, a night snorkeling for those who love to explore the ocean at 360 °. The activity is carried out at Playa Las Vistas, a beach a few steps from the diving center.
The price for the snorkeling activities from the beach with explanation of marine life by a qualified biologist changed according to the people in the group.. the more you are, the more you will receive a discount each person! Message us or call us for more price information.
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimsuit to wear under the wetsuit
- Towel and slippers
What is included?
- Photos and Videos
- A marine biologist teacher
- A small theoretical part on the basics of snorkeling
- Snorkeling insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete Equipment to snorkeling Safely
- Use of the dive center that includes, chilly area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Water and snacks