Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
UNDERWATER NAVIGATOR padi course
Be the diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you are going. The PADI Underwater Navigator course sharpens your observation skills and teaches you how to use your compass more accurately underwater. If you like challenges with important milestones, sign up for this course and have fun finding your way.
If you are a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 10 years old, you can enroll in the PADI Underwater Navigator specialty course.
PREREQUISITES AND MINIMUM AGE
Minimum age: 10 years
Course prerequisites: (Jr.) Open Water Diver or an equivalent certification of initial leveland
Be healthy and be able to complete the following medical certificate.
What is included?
- PADI Underwater Navigation
- Compass and Computer
- PADI Qualified Instructor
- Diving insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete Equipment to Dive Safely
- Use of the dive center that includes, leisure area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Water and snacks