Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
UNDERWATER NAVIGATOR padi course
Are you ready to become the diver others look up to? Imagine exploring underwater realms with unwavering confidence, leading the way as you navigate effortlessly through the depths. With the PADI Underwater Navigator course, you’ll transform into the diver everyone wants to follow. Embark on a journey that hones your observation skills and elevates your underwater navigation prowess, all while diving into the convenience of online learning through the PADI e-learning platform.
If you are a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 10 years old, you can enroll in the PADI Underwater Navigator specialty course.
Three Compelling Reasons to Enroll
PREREQUISITES AND MINIMUM AGE
Minimum age: 10 years
Course prerequisites: (Jr.) Open Water Diver or an equivalent certification of initial leveland
Be healthy and be able to complete the following medical certificate.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- PADI Underwater Navigation
- Compass and Computer
- PADI Qualified Instructor
- Diving insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete Equipment to Dive Safely
- Use of the dive center that includes, leisure area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Water and snacks