Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
The dive site is located in the Palm Mar wall and can only be reached by boat. From the wall you can get to a depth of 24 m, where there is a sand corridor where you can see different types of stingrays hidden in the sand. It is a dive suitable for all levels of certification and one of the most popular in tenerife. Being a wall, it is sometimes subject to currentat
Although this species is not aggressive towards humans, the venomous spine at the root of its tail can cause very painful wounds.
At El Bufadero, Barracudas are regularly observed in shallow waters by divers and snorkelers.
The Roncadores form dense schools of fish in depth, feeding on benthic invertebrates.
PREREQUISITES AND MINIMUM AGE
Minimum age: 15 years
Course prerequisites: PADI Adventure Diver (or equivalent certification)
Be healthy and be able to complete the following medical certificate.
What is included?
- PADI Deep Diver Certification
- PADI Qualified Instructor
- Diving insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete Equipment to Dive Safely
- Use of the dive center that includes, chilly area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Water and snacks