Calle Dominguez Grillo 2, Los Cristianos, 38650, Arona
(+34) 634 478 236
A small bay with a staircase leads you to the dive spot. Here you can find the Carmelita, a sea eel indigenous to this area. The dive is covered by swimming through the center of the bay where in depth there are several volcanic rock formations along an expanse of sand. Here the landscape is articulated between canyons and walls full of marine life. It is a dive suitable for all levels of certification, recommended for young divers who want to gain experience. Not far from the wreck a monument was erected in memory of the diving instructor who lived and worked in Tabaiba.
PREREQUISITES AND MINIMUM AGE
Minimum age: 15 years
Course prerequisites: PADI Adventure Diver (or equivalent certification)
Be healthy and be able to complete the following medical certificate.
What is included?
- PADI Deep Diver Certification
- PADI Qualified Instructor
- Diving insurance with DAN Europe
- New Complete Equipment to Dive Safely
- Use of the dive center that includes, chilly area, classroom, toilets, and showers
- Transportation from the dive center to the dive spot
- Water and snacks